Vampire Facial in Rancho Santa Fe and San Diego
The Vampire Facial is a procedure that involves withdrawing your blood, processing it to isolate the platelet-rich plasma (PRP), and then applying the PRP back into the skin via micro-needling to erase wrinkles and create a more youthful look.
The Vampire Facial has become more popular in recent years thanks to celebrities such as Kim Kardashian and Bar Refaeli who swear by this procedure to keep their skin in top shape & glowing.
How a Vampire Facial Works
There are four steps to a Fairbanks Pharmacy & Med Spa Vampire Facial.
- An RN or MD will draw your blood and insert it into our centrifuge to isolate the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) at a SIX-time concentration compared to other places that only concentrate the PRP at one to two times --- this is what contains your own human growth factors.
- Shelly our Master Esthetician will Micro-Needle the PRP and Hyaluronic Acid into your face. This procedure is creating a series of tiny punctures in the skin that stimulates the skin’s natural healing process to produce healthier, younger looking skin.
- Then Shelly the master esthetician will reapply PRP to the skin and it will start seeping into the tiny series of holes in the skin, further accelerating the tissue re-generation process
- Finally she will apply a peptide mask to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin.
You can expect to see results from your Vampire Facial within a few days. The effects of the procedure improve over 2-3 months and lasts for a year.
Are you a good candidate for Vampire Facial?
Do you have---
- Fine line and wrinkles
- Dull, worn skin
- Acne or surgery scars
- Dark circles under your eyes
- Sun damaged skin
- Large pores
- Crepey skin
Is the Vampire Facial Safe?
YES!!! Despite its spooky name, a Vampire Facial is completely safe.
A Vampire Facial is minimally invasive and only a small amount of blood is drawn for the procedure from your arm. Micro-Needling is also safe, simple and effective. We will use a numbing cream prior to the Vampire Facial and most patients describe micro-needling as the feeling of “sitting next to a warm campfire.”